IER Fujikura Capabilities
At IER Fujikura, we utilize compression, transfer, injection and other proprietary molding technologies to meet customer needs. In addition, our vast knowledge of formulas and compounds allows us to produce parts that will function in almost any environment.
- Flashless, Transfer, Compression and Injection molding
- Ovens for post cure
- Special compounding and formulation
- Certification and test reports
- Over 50 presses
- Precision parts are our specialty
- Over molding
- Rubber to rigid substrates bonding
- Automated vision inspection capabilities
- Short run capability
- Tool design and prototype fabrication
- AS9100, TS16949, Quality system ISO 9001 registered and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited
- 3 shift operation
- Experienced work force
Mechanical devices which use the power of compressed gas to produce a force in a reciprocating linear motion.
Duckbill values are unique, one-piece, elastomeric components that act as backflow prevention devices or one-way valves or check valves.
Allows high-pressure fluid or air supply lines or tanks to be reduced to safe and/or usable pressures for various applications.
Flow Regulators are constant flow regulating valves, which are components that control the flow of water.
Flexible seals prevent unwanted transmission of substances between two places. Essential in flow control applications.
BF Diaphragms are special diaphragms shaped like top hats which provide the properties both of bellows and diaphragms.