Electro-pneumatic transducers convert a current or voltage input into proportional output pressure. They are often paired with valves, pneumatic relays, and flow regulators in process control applications.
- RT Series- Electro pneumatic transducer
- Highly accurate control: Available to control air pressure with high accuracy at linearity 1.5% F.S. Hysteresis 1.0% F.S.
- Extraordinary low pressure sensibility: Output pressure is almost not affected (within 0.5% F.S.) from supply pressure variation.
- Flow characteristics: Large flow rate allows direct drive of pneumatic unit. In case of intermitted load, the repeatability is 0.5% F.S. or under.
- Free installing position: No restriction of installing position. Zero adjustment and span adjustment is needed after installation.
- Wide supply pressure range: Span point can be changed in the range of 0.65-0.43MPa (94-122psi) of RT.E/P-8-2 and 0.24-0.84MPa (35-122psi) of RT.I/P-8-2 by span controlling screw.
- Small size: Compact size with dimensions 54 x 105 (2.13” x 4.13”)permits use in tight areas.